13
Today marks thirteen weeks until my contract is up and I get to go home. My calendar for the next three months is rapidly filling up, so I thought that I would write a post about some of the things that I have to look forward to over the next thirteen weeks.
  • A Thankful weekend in Seoul with the girls - shopping in Namdaemun, Thanksgiving dinner in Itaewon and partying in Hongdae.
  • Amy's Australia Day and my third trip to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate.
  • A geeky, goofy and lamely awesome movie marathon with Amy.
  • A skiing trip with all the foreign teachers from my province.
  • A Christmas dinner with all the foreign teachers from my province.
  • A Christmas day that will hopefully be spent in a ski cabin surrounded by friends.
  • An epic birthday party for Geri and Maria.
  • A New Years that will hopefully be spent somewhere new and exciting with friends.
  • The possibility of travel: Thailand, Taiwan and China are being juggled at the moment, and two of them are likely to be chosen for visits.
  • A month and a half vacation where I only have to teach for ten days.

Yes, time is quickly running out and I sense that there is a lot to look forward to. Everything is still up in the air in terms of travelling, but mostly I am just happy that the next few weeks are going to be busy ones to stop me counting down the days until my return.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment